Friday 9 March 2012

Dong Khoi school - Vietnam - Lan

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Dear Friends,
Hello! my name is Lân but just call me Johnny, that's my English name. I was 13 and I will be 14 years old this year. I was studying in Dong Khoi secondary schools in Ho Chi Minh City. There are 4 grades: grade 6, grade 7, grade 8 and 9. I was in grade 8. The teachers in my school are very kind and considerate to us. My school is very big and beautiful. More than 2700 students are studying here. I would love to study literature because I have a very humorous teacher who helps us understand the lessons easily. Our class has 39 students and all of my friends are very friendly. I prefer football or swimming in my free time. How about you? Tell me about you and your school ?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.