Sunday 25 March 2012

Letter by Joyce from Minsheng Junior High School


A Shy Girl
From Mincing Junior High School
Fourteen Years Old

Dear friend:
I’m a shy girl from Minsheng Junior High School; I’m fourteen years old.
There are five people in my family, my mom, my dad, two sisters and me. My sisters are younger than me, Felicity is eleven years old; my youngest sister doesn’t have an English name yet, she is five years old. How many people are there in your family?
There are seven periods every day. In the seventh period every Wednesday, we have club class. After that, we have CC class. We need to go to school before seven fifty, when do you need to be at school?
In Taiwan, elementary school students and junior high school students have lunch at school. Some have school lunch, some buy their lunch at school store. Some students' parents bring the lunch over to school at noon, and some students have their lunch boxes with them when they come to school in the morning. Do students in your school all need to have lunch at the school restaurant?
Students in Minsheng wear uniforms to school every day. How about you?
In school, we study Chinese and English, because Chinese is our official language, and English is an international language. English is your official language, but why do you learn Spanish? Is it difficult to learn?
I’m Joyce Hsu. Nice to meet you! Hope we can be good friends!
                                                       Joyce Hsu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.