Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dong Khoi school - Vietnam - Phuc

Dear Friend,
My name is Phuc, Nguyen Minh. I'm 14 years old. I was born on November 25th,1998 in Ho Chi Minh city and i live with my family here since then.
I'm studying at Dong Khoi secondary scool in Tan Phuc district ( Ho Chi Minh city - Vietnam ).
There are more than 2000 students study here in Dong Khoi secondary school. We all have to wear uniform to go to school, we also have to study on Saturday. However, students here are very friendly and kind, we can easily become friends. Teachers in our school are pretty strict, but they all love their students. I'm very satisfied to study in Dong Khoi secondary school.
My favourite sports are basketball and chess.
What about you ? How old are you ? Which school are you studying at ? What do you think about it ?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Phuc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.