Monday 26 March 2012

Letter from Betty (Minsheng Junior High School)


HelloFriend,
   My name’s Betty. I’m thirteen years old. My birthday is special, it’s on October 10th . October 10th is the National Day of Taiwan My favorite subjects are English and music. I live in Taipei. Our school-Minsheng junior high school is in Taipei, too. I’m a Buddhist. Our teacher is Miss Yeh. She is very kind and outgoing. We love our teacher^^.
  The above are the answers for you, and here are some questions for you:
1.   What is your impression of Taiwan
2.   Do you like music? If yes, do you have any favorite singer
3.   Why do you want to join Connecting Classrooms Project
4.   What’s your favorite country besides the UKWhy
5.   Will you go to any of the Olympic Games in London
6.   What’s your favorite subjectWhy
I have so many questions and I can't wait to hear from you soon.
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.