Monday 12 March 2012

Dong Khoi school - Vietnam - Mai Anh

Dear Friend,

Hi! I’d like to introduce myself to you, my name is Mai Anh and I am 12 years old, my birthday is on the 1st of April so I will be 13 soon this year. I was born in HCM city where I live at the moment with my parents.
I am a student in Dong Khoi Secondary School which is located in Tan Phu district. We have about over 2,700 students in our school. There are 46 classes, we have about 47 students in average each class. How do you think about my school? Would you like to visit our school?
I love learning English, listening to music, chatting with my friends and surfing the internet. In the free time, I often play sports, my favorite sports are volleyball and badminton, … and so on. I'm funny and hard –working as a class monitor. I hate dogs most as I was bitten by 2 dogs at the same time when I was a child. Do you hate dogs like me? I like to make friend with everyone internationally.
I hope to hear from you soon
Yours faithfully,
Mai Anh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.