Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stormont House School - Pen Pal Letter - Jorge

Dear Friend

Hello my name is Jorge Salvatore and I can't wait to be friends with you. Is it ok if I ask you some questions!
Is your country hot or cold?
Do you like football?
Do you go to the gym?
Do you have a Facebook profile? If you do I would like to get to know you better!
Have you got a Playstation?
I am originally from Spain I have translated my questions into spanish.
Hola me llamo Jorge Andreas Salvatore, y quero aser tu amigo.
Quero preguntarte unos questiones
Tu tiene su pais caliente of frio?
Uste fuega el futboll?
Tienefuerza? Porque yo voy el gimnasio?
Uste tiene Facebook porque?
Uste tiene Playstation?
I look forward to getting to know you.
Goodbye
Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.