Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stormont House Pen Pal Letter - Jack

Dear Friend
Hello my name is Jack, I was 12 in January. I stay behind school to go to lots of after school clubs, I go to Cricket, Indoor Rowing and animation clubs. My favourite club is animation where we create our own films. I like indoor rowing because it is making me stronger, we have to row a certain distance in each club.
What is your favourite food? My favourite food is fish and chips.
What is your favourite lesson at school? I think most lessons are boring.
What sports do you play? I like football and tennis.
What is the weather like in your country? at the moment it is quite warm in London.
Our school is getting knocked down in July so that they can build us a new school.
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.