Sunday 25 March 2012

Letter by Judy from Minsheng Junior High School


 Hi! Everyone! My name is Judy Kao. I’m 13 years old and turning 14 on June 22th. I’ve got two sisters. I live near my school, Minsheng Junior High School. I’m year 8 in my school. There are 34 students in my class, and there are ten classes in each grade. So there are about 1000 students total in our school. I like my school and Connecting Classrooms Class a lot, even though there are always some rules. I like to play the piano and sing at the same time, but usually I do it at home. I like music, PE, and art. My favorite teacher is my year 7 room teacher- Mr. Liao. I like Mr. Liao because he always treats us like we’re his friends or even children. However, because of some reason, which I’m not very sure what it is, I have a new room teacher now. I miss Mr. Liao a lot.
      I’m not actually sure which religion I belong to, since I don’t know very much about religions. My parents are Buddhists, so I usually do the “ BaiBai” with them. BaiBai is Chinese and it means praying to the Buddha in the temple.

Wish we can be friends and learn together at Connecting Classrooms.

Yours faithfully,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.