Monday 26 March 2012

Letter from Dave(Minsheng Junior High School)


Dear penpal:
Hello, my name is Dave. There are four members in my family; they are my parents, my sister and I. I think I am somewhat on the shy side. I study in Minsheng Junior High School, and my favorite subjects are physics and chemistry, I like physics and chemistry because they relate to our daily lives. They are quite practical. My hobby is listening to music and playing computer games.
The answers for the questions are as follow. I eat Chinese food every day, but sometimes I will eat some Italian, Japanese or American food. We have Chinese, English, math, biology, physics, chemistry, history, geography, music, art, counseling, P.E. and civics classes in school. I usually get around Taipei City by car or scooter because Taipei is not very big. I pretty like English football, but I rarely play it. In my spare time, I always read novels. I live in an apartment, and that is not big but very clean and new. Taipei City is very convenient but crowded and noisy; here are all kinds of stores here. I usually play basketball with my classmates, but I also play lots of kinds of sports. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.