Thursday 19 April 2012

Letter from Nicole Yang ( Lanya Junior High School )


   Hello! My name is Nicole yang. I am twelve years old. I am in the seventh grade of Lan ya Junior high school. I live in Taipei, Taiwan. There are a very famous 101 tower, some night markets and many department stores here. Also, there are a lot of earthquakes and many typhoons in Taiwan. My favorite subject is English because English is not only an international language, but also can help you make a lot of friends. I hate math because math is difficult and complicated. It often makes me feel very tired. Twilight is my favorite movie because it is so special. I also buy its DVD and I like to collect English magazines. Lady gaga is the fanciest person I have ever known and Taylor Swift is my favorite country music singer.
   I live in Taipei, Taiwan. I am proud of Taiwan because Taiwan is very convenient and very nice. In Taiwan you can be as free as a bird because you can go places as you wish. When you are bored, you can go to Kenting. Kenting is a wonderful place for fun. You can go there during the summer vacation, maybe a little hotter there but you can enjoy the beach, swim in the sea or collect rocks and seashells. It can teach you about nature. There are many places in Taiwan you can’t imagine. Everybody says Taiwanese is passionate and open-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.