Thursday 19 April 2012

Letter from Jeffrey ( Lanya Junior High School)

My name is Jeffrey. A. I’m a 13yr boy that lives in Taiwan. I love to play soccer and baseball. I also like movies and I like to make friends, both male and female. I want to be a architect or a surfer. I am good at math, drawing, sports, acting, and making speeches!
I am a Taiwanese.
I’m from Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. But in USA, I live in Portland.
I love basketball.
Rose Fan




Taiwan
Taiwan is an island next to China. It is a good place to do business for European. On the north-east side: Japan. On the south side: Philippine. Especially, it’s surrounded by the Pacific Ocean.
Long time ago in the 15 Century, Dutch and Spanish landed on the wonderful land called Formosa. (Named by Portuguese) Formosa means beautiful in Portuguese.
On 1624, Dutch promised the Ming Dynasty of China that they would move to Taiwan (Formosa). The Dutch found out that Taiwan was a nice place. There are a lot of sugarcane and deer.
2011 is the 100birthday of R.O.C.
Taiwan is a nice and awesome place to be.
Control of Taiwan
Ming Dynasty→International Control( Spanish, Dutch) →Zhen Chen-gon( Ming) →Japan→Jiang Family→Republic of China ( Taiwan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.