Thursday 19 April 2012

Letter from Ruby ( Lanya Junior High School)


My name is Ruby and I am thirteen. My hobbies are reading adventure storybooks and listening to music. My future dream is to travel through outer space and to be the first woman to step on the planet Saturn .My favorite subjects at school are art, math, music and science. I really hate reading comic books because I do not even understand what their stories mean. I am very interested in Art; I wish I can be a famous fashion designer and earn a lot of money when I grow up. $_$ ﹗ 
    
   I live in Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. It is a beautiful city to live in. .I know a great place to see lots of cool ancient artifacts and artworks, and that place is called National Palace Museum. It has over 677,687 pieces of artworks from the ancienthistory of Taiwan and China long ago. It is a great place to have fun and relax because of its comfort and coolness. If you want to see the whole view of Taipei you can go to the highest level of Taipei 101. To fill your stomach up you can go to our traditional night markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.