Thursday 19 April 2012

Letter from Bee ( Lanya Junior High School)


Hi! My name is Bee. I am twelve years old. My birthday is in May. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother and my elder brother. I am a cool and lively girl. Expect swimming, I like all activities. My favorite food is pasta; it is very delicious. In the free time, I like playing the piano and reading books. I am good at math. I think it is an interesting subject; I also like it very much. In the future, I want to be a TV host to make people happy.
 Taipei is a beautiful country. Here, people are very kind and polite .Taipei has Pinghsi Sky Lantern and Shihlin night market and many many pretty view. It also has many buildings. It is famous for buildings the Taipei 101.Taipei 101 is a department store. It is also an office place. Taipei 101 is Taipei’s landmark. If you want to see it, you can come to Taipei, a wonderful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.