Thursday 19 April 2012

♫ Letter from Sabrina ( Lanya Junior High School )♪


 Hi! : )


    I’m a thirteen-year-old girl who lives in Taipei, Taiwan. My name’s Sabrina Yeh and I was born in Los Angeles, California on December twenty third, in 1998.


    My favorite things to do is reading novels, traveling, listening to music,singing and sketching. I loveHarry PotterPercy Jackson and The Hunger Games series; by the way, I write stories on my own, too!My favorite colors are sky blue(or navy blue), lime green and violet. I enjoy music a lot, and I likeTaylor Swift's songs.


     I enjoy making friends with others and I'm real eager to have some foreign friends! It's so nice that we all live in the global village. What a wonderful thing it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.