Friday 20 April 2012

★Letter from Bella (Lanya Junior High School)★

♫Hello!♫ 
My name is Bella. I am a twelve-year-old girl. My birthday is in May. There are five people in my family. I have a happy family. My favorite foods are spaghetti and chocolate. My hobbies are playing the computer games, playing the piano and keeping the diaries. My favorite subject is English, music, math and history. I like to go shopping. I’m good at music. It is interesting. I am an optimistic girl. In the future, I want to be a good teacher!!!



Taipei
Taipei is a wonderful city. There is Taipei 101. It is both a department store and an office building. It is Taipei’s landmark. In Taipei, there are many night markets. Shihlin Night Market and Hsimenting have many kinds of food. Example:pearl milk tea, sausage and ice cream. Taipei has a lot of special food. If you want to see it or taste it, you can come to Taipei. Taipei is a good city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.