Sunday 25 March 2012

Letter from Chris(Taipei Minsheng Junior High School)


Dear friend from STORMANT HOUSE SCHOOL:
    I’m Chris (I’m a girl) from Taipei Minsheng Junior High School. I’m eighth grade now, how about you? I’ve read the introduction of your school. It seems that your students have six different ages. In that case, does your school divide students into grades by your age or your scores?
    The subjects in your school are all really special. Like ICT, I thought it is one kind of abbreviation, what’s it? There are also food technology, design technology, religious education and Spanish. Why do you need to study all of these subjects? Does everyone of your age in your country need to study these subjects? We have Chinese, English, Math, Science Technology, Geographic, History, Physical Education, Music, Art, Scout Curriculum and Home Economics. I think your school curriculums are teaching things more professionally. In Taiwan, students take plenty of tests. We always have many pressures, so there will be classes that are not test-oriented to help us relax, like Physical Education, Scout Curriculum and Home Economics.
   Hope you won’t think it’s inconvenient to answer so many questions at the first time. If you think so, I apologize, but I’m excited to hear from you.
Sincerely Regards,

                                                                Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.