Sunday 25 March 2012

Letter by Georgia from Minsheng Junior High School


Hi! This is Georgia Johnston. I will be your new pen pal. 
Now let's talk about my family. My father comes from America and my mother comes from Taiwan. I live with my parents and my cat, Twinkie. I love my Twinkie; he is cute and fluffy.
My favorite food is steak and pearl milk tea. My favorite movie is "The Lord of The Rings". Daddy says I'm crazy because I like medieval music and opera. I always talk about "Dungeon & Dragons". Well, it's true, but D&D is the best thing in the world!
Now I will talk about my hobbies: I like to read and take a nice long bath. I really like to sing and I have joined the choir in our school.
With Love
Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.