Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dong Khoi school - Vietnam - Ha Phuong

Dong Khoi Pen Pal Letter – Ha Phuong
Dear Friend,
Hi! My name is Ha Phuong and I am 13 years old. I was born on December the 9th in Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam but I moved to Ho Chi Minh City when I was 2, so that’s where I’m living now.
I attend Dong Khoi secondary school, which is located in Tan Phu district (Ho Chi Minh City). It has about 2800 students. Our teachers are not the same, but they all very good and always care for us a lot, I like them all, especially my English teacher.
I love badminton and swimming. And I also learn karate, I fancy reading books, too. How about you? What is your hobby?
I want to know more about you, so please let me know more and we can be friends. How old are you? Tell me about your school and your family. I’d love to find out more.
I look forward to hearing form you.

Yours faithfully,
Ha Phuong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.