Thursday 22 March 2012

Stormont House PenLetter - Joe

Dear Friend
My name is Joe and I am 12 years old, I live in Hackney in London. I go to Stormont House School, my favourite subjects are English, Science Maths and cooking.
I really love my school, I like going to the after school clubs, my favourite is Indoor Rowing.
I like going to Nandos for lunch, do you have a favourite place you like to got to eat, and what is your favourite food.
I recently went on a white water rafting weekend with the Boat club that I go to on a Thursday evening, we went to to Devon, unfortunately I hurt my hip and had to have an operation. I have to be in a wheelchair for the next six weeks.
I would love to find out all about you please write back to me.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.