Friday 24 February 2012

Baden Powell Pen Pal - Tayibha

Dear Friend,

Hello! My name is Tayibha and I am 10 years old, nearly turning 11 this year. I have two brothers . I attend Baden Powell Primary School in Hackney (East London).There are 8 classes which are year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4, year 5 and year 6. I am in year 5. We have tremendous teachers who are funny, smart and kind. Our school cares a lot about health and safety as they want us to feel safe. Our school is very friendly; we have different children from various countries. We have a wonderful Head teacher called Mrs. Chin also and  have a magnificent Deputy headteacher called Mrs Waite. In each class we have one teacher and one TA (Teaching assistant) we play all kinds of instruments like recorders, violins, keyboards, drums and steel pans as part of our curriculum. We are learning about Buddhist. Are you a Buddhist? because I will love to find out more. We have 240 children in our school. We have 30 children in our class. How many children do you have in your class? How many children do you have in your school in total?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Tayibha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.