Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal Letter to Tina


Dear Tina

 Hello my name is Lorell and I am 11 years old. I live in Islington which is in London.

I live in a two bedroomed flat   with my mum, dad and my sisters Saffron and Malaya. My sisters are one and three and I have a dog. My Hobbies are playing football and my favourite subjects   are Maths, Art, PE and Science. 

We have been growing seeds that are called Carrots, Cabbage in our dome and in our school gardens.

Before Easter we performed the Easter play, about when Jesus died and was crucified. We had to perform the play in front of the whole school

My Favourite team is Arsenal and I love shopping, my favourite food is fish and chips  

What do you do out the week end Tina?

I hope you have a wonderful summer break I will write again in September.

Lorell                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.