Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal letter from Kian to Mark


Dear Mark,

I am your pen pal. My name is Kian. I am 11 years old. I live in Islington, which is in London. I live in a flat. It has 3 bedrooms. I live with my carer and her name is Helen. I have a foster sister called Sam.

My real mum has 5 children and their names are Paul, Thomas, Ronan, Sarah-Jane and me, Kian.

I have two dogs.

When I get home from school I like going to Toffee’s. Toffee’s is an adventure playground.

My favourite subjects are   Maths, Food Technology and Spanish.

We   have been working in the school garden and I ­have sewed sunflower seeds.

When we went to Suntrap in May we had to camp in Epping Forest, we had to collect forest animals to look at when we got back to the centre.

Food I like –

I like to eat fish and chips. It is a very popular dish in the whole of England.  Do you have any nice national dishes?

Clissold Park is a fun park in east London I like to go to every Saturday.

I will contact you after my summer holidays.

Kian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.