Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal letter from Nathan to Jeffery


Hi   Jeffery

My name is Nathan Christie. I am your penpal. I am 12 years old. My birthday is in September.  I Love my pet cat, I   live in a flat in Holloway, London with my Mom, Dad, Sister and brother.

My best subjects are art,    ICT, RE and PE.      My friends   are   Ayesha, Credo, Lorell, Josephine,      Joe, Kian, Joshua, George and Jack   

My teachers name is Ms Whitbread.

I like to go to after school clubs.

I like to play in the park with my brother, sister and friends. I love ice cream.

I would like to find out more about you and what you like to do.

We are just about to start our summer holidays I know you are already on your holiday, please let me know what you do when you are not in school.

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.