Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen pal letter to Joyce Hsu


Dear   Joyce   Hsu.

My   name   is   Ayesha.  I am   your   pen pal.  I am   12   years   old.  I   live   in   Bow   , which   is   in   London. I   live   in a   flat with   my   mum. I don’t have any brothers or sisters.  I am an   only child.

I don’t have a pet because I don’t like animals very much. When I  get  home  from  school I like to practices  skipping  and  I  like to watch   TV.  My favourite’s subjects are   maths, art, and religious education.

We   have   been   growing   seeds.  The   seeds that   we    have    been   growing    are   apples. We had to plant the seeds in our greenhouse and then we had to wait for them to sprout. Once they started to grow we planted them in the main gardens.

I will contact you after our summer holiday.

Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.