Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal from George to Dave


Dear Dave.

My name is George. I am your penpal.

I am 13 years old. I was born on the 29th of March 1999.

I live in Camden road.

I live in a house with my mum, dad and brother and we also have a dog and a snake. I like all animals.

I go to and from school by the school bus.

My favourite subjects Are and PE and Maths.

Before Easter we performed an Easter I played the part of Peter. 

We have been growing seeds. The seeds I had carrots and venus fly trap.

I support Arsenal football team I live near to the Arsenal stadium I have been to quite a few Arsenal games.

What are your parent’s jobs? My mum works in a school and my dad is a demolition man.

Do you have pets?

What is your favourite food?

What is your favourite colour?

I look forward to speaking to you again in our next Skype call.

George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.