Thursday 26 July 2012


Hi Chris

My name is Credo. I am your pen pal. I am 11 years old; my birthday is on the 3rd of August. I live in Hackney which in is London. I live in a house.

I live with my brothers and my two sisters and my mum and dad.

My big brother is 24 years old my other brother name is Benny. He is 13 years old. My little sister’s name is Joyce, she is 7 years old. My older sister is 18 years old, her name is Flora

My hobbies are PlayStation 2, PSP, watching wrestling. My favourite subjects are English, Maths and Science. I really like playing football.

And my favourite team is Manchester united.

I like to watch Britain’s got talent and East Enders on television.

I watch football every Saturday evening.

I have some new friends at school. Lorrell, Jorge, Jack, Sebastian, Zoe, Nathan, Kian, Joshua, George, Joe, Ayesha and Josephine.

I look forward to speaking to you next term Chris.

Credo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.