Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal Letter to Judy


Hi Judy  

My name is Joshua; I am your pan pal. I am 11 years old. I live in Islington which is in London. I live with my mum and my sister Carina. She is 16.  I live in a flat on the 3rd floor. I have a cat called   Dexter.    When I get home from school I play with my PSP games   and   I play with my sister at house

I like TV my favourite shows are CITV and I like Horrid Henry

I go to the park next to my house and I play on the slide and swings and on the football pitch with my mum and my friend Leo at the park. At home I like to play on my laptop and with my bike. This birthday I am 12years old and I going bowling and to Nando’s for diner.

Hi Judy what are you hobbies?

What do you do in your spare time?

What food do you like to eat?

What lessons do you like at school?

What is your school like?

What is the weather like there?

What is your favourite football team?

What type of food do you eat?

My favourite foods are rice, chicken, pork, spaghetti, toast, couscous, salad.

I will write again after my Summer Holidays.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.