Thursday 26 July 2012

Pen Pal letter to Chris


Dear Chris

My name is Josephine Yinusa and I am your penpal. I am 11 years old and I live in Hackney which is in London. I live in a house with my mum and my baby sister who is 2 years old. I do not have any pets however my favourite animals are dogs and rabbits. When I get home from school I play with my sister and with my toys. My hobbies are watching cartoons, swimming, skipping, playing with hula hoops and dancing to music by Michael Jackson. I also love listening to music because it cheers me up. My favourite sports are Basketball, Running and Rowing. 

My favourite subjects in school are Maths, English, Science, ICT and PE. My closest friends in school are called Ayesha, Lorell, Nathan, Kian, Credo, George, Joshua and Joe. In school we have been growing seeds. The seeds that I have been growing are sunflower seeds and tomatoes. Before Easter all the children in year 7 performed an Easter play. Easter is when Jesus died and in the play I played one of the prisoners who were crucified next to Jesus.

The weather in London has not been very good at the moment as it has been raining for the last four weeks. I really like sunny weather because it makes me feel happy when I come to school and play with my friends. What is the weather like in your city at the moment? I bet it is hotter and nicer than the weather in London.

My favourite things to eat are biscuits, bananas, apples, pears, pizza, potatoes and beans on toast. What are your favourite foods?

We went to Suntrap Outdoor Centre for our residential this year, it is the first time that I had camped I found it quite scary at night when I could hear all the noises around me. I shared a tent with Zoe. We did lots of different activities such as pond dipping, shelter building, forest creatures and campfire building. We had to do chores as well one of mine was washing up everyone’s dinner plates.

I will write again in September.

Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.