Sunday 30 October 2011

Hello, everyine from Great Taipei Group





Hi, everyone here.
This is Gladys Yeh from Taipei. I finally got all the files collected from Great Taipei Cluster (schools from Taipei City and New Taipei City) . There are totally seven schools in our cluster. Sophie already uploaded their school information. I am uploading Getting to know you information from the other six schools now. Enjoy!The first one is Getting To Know You from my school---Taipei Municipal Minsheng Junior High
Have a wonderful week to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Tracy Napier and I am the coordinator from the UK, our students are realy looking forward to getting to know you thank you very much for all your information. I will be getting in contact with your coordinator to arrange a web conference between you and your partner school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.