Friday 24 February 2012

Baden Powell Pen Pal Letters - Lauren

Dear Friend,



Hello, my name is Lauren and I am nine years old. I live with my mum and dad in a big family house and I have a tiny baby sister called Leah and she is one years old. My birthday is on the 7th of May. When is your birthday?

I am a pupil of year 5. Which year are you?

In our school we have rules. Do you have rules in your school?

I am hoping to hear from you soon.

                                                                 Goodbye friend.                                                   Lauren  

                                                                                                                             Year 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.