Friday 24 February 2012

Baden Powell Pen Pal - Emma

Dear Friend,

Hello my name is Emma-Louise Cook.

I am nine years old and I have two sisters and no brothers. I attend Baden Powell Primary School.

My next door neighbour is called Armando also my best friends names are Azreal and Malaija (I can not choose between them).

My hobbies are football, basketball, hockey and playing instruments (I play five: violin, steel pan, guitar, recorder and piano).

My teacher is called Mr Ampofo and my T.A is called Ms Alleyne they are very good Teachers and T.A I like them all.

Do you play any instruments? Do you have any best friend? What is your neighbour’s name? What school do you attend? What is your teacher’s name?

I hope to hear from you shortly

 Yours faithfully

Emma Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.