Friday 24 February 2012

Baden Powell Pen Pal - Aminah

Dear Friend,


My name is Aminah. I am 9 years old and have a brother and a sister. I live in Hackney (East London.) and attend Baden Powell Primary school. I enjoy going to school because I have a wonderful teacher. Mr Ampofo and Miss Alleyne (we call them by their second name.) I have about 30 children in my classroom and 240 people in my school. I have a head teacher called Mrs Chin and a deputy-head called Mrs Waite. My teacher Mr Ampofo is very smart and kind also I’m happy that he is my teacher. He takes care of us very well and Miss Alleyne. We have 8 classes in our school: Reception, year 1, year 2, year 3, year 4, year 5, and year 6. I have loads of friends Azreal, Mailaija and Maisha. I’m proud to be in Baden Powell Primary School because they take good care of you and they are not mean. Out of the whole school my favourite teacher is Mr Ampofo because he does not shout at me and he somehow always makes me laugh. I’m really looking forward to meeting you and finding out about you and also I hope you enjoyed reading my letter to you.

What religion do you belong to? How old are you? Who is your favourite teacher in your school and why?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Aminah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.